What You'll Get
For $7, today's side deal gets you two admissions to the Colorado Pumpkin Patch on Pond View Place (up to a $14 value). The patch is open every day but Sunday.
- All-day admission to the patch's attractions, which include three straw slides, a bale hay pyramid, a one-acre snow-fence maze, a kids' straw maze, a farm-animal petting area, tractor rides, pumpkin bowling, and pumpkin face painting
- Pumpkin launching sold separately for $1 on Fridays and Saturdays
- Musicians play lively music on Saturdays
- Wide-open spaces mean expansive fall fun
- Limited food menu available for purchase, or bring your own food into the patch free of charge
- Select and purchase pre-picked patch pumpkins
- Nothing scary to potentially horrify children
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. No cash value. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Illumination Light Show
This holiday season, Jellystone Park in Larkspur glows with the Illumination Light Show's quarter of a million holiday lights and holiday scenes. While staying cozy in their heated cars or rolling igloos, families travel through the park to gaze at the lights and displays, which twinkle and dance to synchronized Christmas music. A few areas even feature non-Christmas music carefully selected to fit in with the rest of the show. The light show donates a portion of its proceeds to The ARC of Pikes Peak which creates and funds programs that serve those individuals living with intellectual/developmental disabilities, with complex and evolving needs.