Fat Freezing aims to eliminate lingering fat areas by blasting desired areas with freezing temperatures to contour the body
About This Deal
- Using the same process as CoolSculpting, technicians target stubborn fat areas and aim to reduce bulges by 25%-40%
- Technicians apply gradually cooler temperatures to focus areas, triggering a natural cell death in fat cells. The dead cells are then flushed through the lymphatic system and liver, aiming to result in a more sculpted figure.
- Guests may experience some minor discomfort, but the skin should quickly acclimate to lower temperatures.
- Anytime the applicator head is placed counts as one area. Regular-sized handles are approximately 9” long and 5” wide, while the Freezemini is 5” long and 3” wide for smaller areas.
- Most clients see full results between 3-4 months, however some report seeing a visual difference within one month of treatment.
- Guests should wait a few months before treating the same area twice.
About Curves and Contours
Curves and Contours employs fully licensed, certified, and insured technicians to help guests reach their ideal figure. Specializing in non-invasive body contouring, the clinic's technicians thoroughly examine clients' stubborn fat areas before recommending one of their services. Their specialty "Fat Freezing" treatments use the same FDA-approved Cryolipolysis treatment as CoolSculpting to eliminate resistant fat areas that fail to disappear from normal diet or exercise. Gradually cooler temperatures target fat cells to promote natural cell death. The end result aims to be noticeable reductions in areas such as the abdomen, hips, neck, arms, legs, thighs, love handles, and bra edge.