Fat Freezing aims to eliminate lingering fat areas by blasting desired areas with freezing temperatures to contour the body
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Using the same process as CoolSculpting, technicians target stubborn fat areas and aim to reduce bulges by 25%-40%
- Technicians apply gradually cooler temperatures to focus areas, triggering a natural cell death in fat cells. The dead cells are then flushed through the lymphatic system and liver, aiming to result in a more sculpted figure.
- Guests may experience some minor discomfort, but the skin should quickly acclimate to lower temperatures.
- Anytime the applicator head is placed counts as one area. Regular-sized handles are approximately 9” long and 5” wide, while the Freezemini is 5” long and 3” wide for smaller areas.
- Most clients see full results between 3-4 months, however some report seeing a visual difference within one month of treatment.
- Guests should wait a few months before treating the same area twice.
Choice of five options include:
- FreezeMini Fat Freezing for One Area
- Fat Freezing for One Area
- Fat Freezing for Two Areas
- Fat Freezing for Three Areas
- Fat Freezing for Four Areas
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Some regions may require more than one treatment for optimal results. Treatments on the same area must be done in 3 month intervals. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Curves and Contours
Curves and Contours employs fully licensed, certified, and insured technicians to help guests reach their ideal figure. Specializing in non-invasive body contouring, the clinic's technicians thoroughly examine clients' stubborn fat areas before recommending one of their services. Their specialty "Fat Freezing" treatments use the same FDA-approved Cryolipolysis treatment as CoolSculpting to eliminate resistant fat areas that fail to disappear from normal diet or exercise. Gradually cooler temperatures target fat cells to promote natural cell death. The end result aims to be noticeable reductions in areas such as the abdomen, hips, neck, arms, legs, thighs, love handles, and bra edge.