Winter is the only season in which snowmen are judged by their personalities as well as their performances in the swimsuit competition. Get to know wintertime's finest with today's Groupon to Chicopee Tube Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a tubing package for one (up to a $20.50 total value), valid from Thursday, March 1, through Sunday, March 18. The package includes the following:
- Two hours of snow tubing (up to a $19 value)
- One hot chocolate (a $1.50 value)
- For $22, you get a Valentine's Day winter tubing outing for two (a $49 total value), valid on Tuesday, February 14. The outing includes the following:
- Three hours of snow tubing for two (a $22 value per person)
- A digital photo capturing a ride down the slope (a $5 value)
Chicopee Tube Park's trained staff enables thrill-seekers of all ages to grab hold of inflatable circles and glide across snow with special attention paid to safety. During the park's winter hours, visitors defy friction as they sit back in tubes, grasp handles, and test the staying power of new haircuts with unlimited rides down the slopes. Riders speedily plunge down straight and curved powdery paths alongside fellow tubers in air-filled donuts while provided safety helmets guard noggins. The park’s Valentine's Day outing encourages tube-toting couples to sail down the slopes together, preserving the snow-drenched memories with a digital snapshot.
Chicopee Tube Park's 9,200-square-foot chalet warms visitors with free WiFi and a rustic wood-raftered café, which fills up the body's fuel tanks with toasty mugs of hot chocolate and other goodies for purchase. Safety savants inspect each of the park's lifts daily, ensuring journeys to the top of paths are more secure than the bolts that keep the moon in the sky.
Chicopee Tube Park’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Chicopee Tube Park a spot on Groupon's Best of 2011 list.
Chicopee Tube Park
Bundle up and hit the slopes for winter tubing on a 250 ft. tall and 900 ft. long hill with an uphill capacity of 1,500 per hour. Six different chutes ensure guests won't have to wait long for their turn, and a carpet conveyor belt carries tubers and tubes alike back to the top. Their Chalet cafe provides snacks and drinks for a mid-day break, and the hill is fully accessible with free WiFi. They are also a licensed chalet and make their own snow to ensure the white powder never lacks even on the sunniest of chill, winter days.