What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Property Details||Testimonials_|
With today’s Groupon, you get $1,000 off rent at select Draper and Kramer apartments, on top of special deals at each property. And unlike other Groupons, when you click the BUY button above, you’re getting a free Groupon. Print out that Groupon when it arrives in your inbox, schedule an appointment with Draper and Kramer to tour an apartment you’re interested in, and, if you sign a lease, you get $1,000 off rent. With your Groupon, you can also apply the $200 move-in and $50 application fees toward your first month’s rent when you move in. The first three people with Groupons who sign a lease at each building also get a free iPod Touch and the exhilarating feeling of beating out slower people.
Since this Groupon is free, you have nothing to lose by grabbing one today. If you or anyone you know is moving before the end of August 2009, get one of these right now. If you feel like checking out the apartments later, you’ll have it in your pocket. Get your Groupon! It’s never been freer.
Available Properties and Additional Discounts
While everyone gets the $1,000 off rent and their move-in and application fees waived (and is eligible for the free iPod Touch), each property is offering different bonuses:
- Move into Burnham Pointe, 730 S. Clark St. in the South Loop, and get one month’s rent free (prorated across the year) and a $1,500–$3,500 Visa gift card (depending on which unit you rent). One-bedrooms start at $1,593 and two-bedrooms at $2,156. Call 866.362.5303 to schedule a viewing. See apartment photos.
- Move into The Chicagoan, 750 N. Rush St. in the Gold Coast, and get one or two months’ rent free (prorated across the year) on select apartments. Units range from $1,460 to $3,550. Call 877.318.2280 to schedule a viewing.
- Sign a lease at 1130 S. Michigan Ave. in the South Loop and get one to 1.5 months’ rent free (prorated across the year) depending on which unit you rent. Studios start at $1,049, one-bedrooms at $1,220, and two-bedrooms at $2,137. Call 888.323.0764 to schedule a viewing.
- Make 180 N. Jefferson St. in the West Loop your new home and get two months’ rent free (prorated across the year). Studios start at $1,353, one-bedrooms at $1,618, and two-bedrooms at $2,232. Call 877.410.3560 to schedule a viewing.
- Move your life to 1350 N. Lake Shore Dr. in the Gold Coast and get one month’s rent free or 1.5 month’s rent on studios (prorated across the year). Studios start at $1,010, one-bedrooms at $1,345, and two-bedrooms at $2,525. Call 877.230.4369 to schedule a viewing.
- Take up residence at Fewkes Tower, 55 W. Chestnut St. in the Gold Coast, and get one month’s rent free (prorated across the year). Studios start at $971, one-bedrooms at $1,141, and two-bedrooms at $1,590.
We understand this is a totally common deal offered by most businesses other than apartment rental companies. Many car washes offer $1,000 off and a free iPod Touch with the purchase of an exterior wash. Baskin-Robbins offers the same rebate with the purchase of one waffle cone. But only once before has the deal been offered on housing: when President Andrew Jackson signed the first lease on the White House with then-landlord Napoleon. But even then, Jackson did not get a Visa gift card and the property owner certainly did not waive the move-in fee.
Read a few testimonials of happy Draper and Kramer tenants on its website. Here’s a sampling:
- “I’m living the hottest lifestyle in the West Loop.” – Haley Miller, 180 N. Jefferson
- “With a spectacular Gold Coast location on the lake, I have everything I ever wanted in a home.” – Mike Schultz, 1350/1360 N. Lakeshore
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2009. Amount paid never expires. Must sign lease by expiration date Subject to availability per building iTouch given to first 3 leases signed with a Groupon at each property Not valid for locators or when using a locator Must meet D& 's property criteria Not valid for renewals or current applicants Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.