Body contouring sessions combine lipo cavitation or radio-frequency treatments to help boost the metabolism and tighten the skin
About This Deal
- Lipo Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Radio-Frequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
Need To Know
About Elite Spa
Elite Spa believes that everyone deserves a red-carpet treatment. That's why this cozy salon offers a wide array of pampering services that aim to make beauty buffs look and feel their best. Whether they come in for a stylish haircut, safe airbrush tan, luxurious mani-pedi, effective waxing session, or custom facial, patrons can be sure to leave Elite Spa with an extra boost of confidence. Additionally, clients may visit the salon for a full array of hair-replacement options, including a low-level laser light (LLLT) which may significantly stimulate hair growth without the thermal component sometimes assosiated with laser light.