Therapists work out tension with powerful kneads and flowing strokes during 60- or 90-minute massage sessions
Groupon Customer Reviews
100% Verified ReviewsAll Groupon reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant. Review requests are sent by email to customers who purchased the deal.
Filter Aspect List
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Massage therapist's name and license number: Debra Friday-Smith, 18729
During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa
Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa balances aesthetic and restorative treatments, helping clients look and feel their best.
- Waxing services for the brows, lower legs, and everywhere in between
- PCA Skin peels that reduce the appearance of scars, sun spots, and fine lines
- Facials performed by licensed aestheticians who tailor treatments to each client's skin type
- Massage therapy, including Swedish for relaxation, and deep-tissue and hot-stone for dissolving muscle knots
- Body wraps that not only hydrate and soften skin, but also help open up pores for thorough detoxification
- PEMF cellular exercise, which charges the body with pulsed electromagnetic energy to promote healing