Therapists work out tension with powerful kneads and flowing strokes during 60- or 90-minute massage sessions
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Debra Friday-Smith, 18729
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
About Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa
Ella's Therapeutic Baths & Spa balances aesthetic and restorative treatments, helping clients look and feel their best.
- Waxing services for the brows, lower legs, and everywhere in between
- PCA Skin peels that reduce the appearance of scars, sun spots, and fine lines
- Facials performed by licensed aestheticians who tailor treatments to each client's skin type
- Massage therapy, including Swedish for relaxation, and deep-tissue and hot-stone for dissolving muscle knots
- Body wraps that not only hydrate and soften skin, but also help open up pores for thorough detoxification
- PEMF cellular exercise, which charges the body with pulsed electromagnetic energy to promote healing