What You'll Get
For $30, you get one nutrition session and one training session at Energy Fitness (a $107 value).
- Nutrition and fitness programs tailored to your needs
- Nutrition consultation (normally $75) is developed around a holistic approach to eating
- Training is designed to increase energy levels and decrease cravings
- 30-minute semi-private personal training session (normally $32)
- Resistance and cardio-express training
- Convenient downtown location
Eight Google Mappers give Energy Fitness a perfect five-star average, saying:
- Energy Fitness really helped me get back into shape. It's fast pace muscle confusion is exactly what I needed to reshape my body and build up my cardio. I was amazed at all the different exercises that required balance where your body is using different muscles to maintain body control. – a Google Maps user on 9/23/09
- The staff at Energy Fitness are great motivators and they definitely challenge me more than I would do on my own. I travel a lot for work, so they also give me exercise programs to do on the road, which has been incredibly helpful. – a Google Maps user on 7/7/09
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2011. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. By appointment only. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.