Choose from Six Options
- $99 for a room-escape game for 6, valid Sunday–Thursday ($156 value)
- $129 for a room-escape game for 8, valid Sunday–Thursday ($192 value)
- $159 for a room-escape game for 10, valid Sunday–Thursday ($240 value)
- $119 for a room-escape game for 6, valid Friday or Saturday ($156 value)
- $149 for a room-escape game for 8, valid Friday or Saturday ($192 value)
- $179 for a room-escape game for 10, valid Friday or Saturday ($240 value)
Escape From St. Louis
Smiling faces cover Escape From St. Louis's online leader board, but don't let their carefree expressions fool you. It's not easy to make it into the escape room's hall of fame. Focused teamwork and critical thinking are needed to solve the clues, puzzles, and themed stories inside each room, where the 60-minute time limit ticks closer and closer to either victory or defeat. Here's a quick look at what happens once Escape From St. Louis locks the door and (proverbially) throws away the key.
A Ghost Story
Twenty-five years ago, a murder was committed inside the same house where players are now trapped. The culprit was never found, but clues point to his or her identity. There's just one problem: The murdered woman's ghost is now haunting the house, and if you don't solve the crime, she'll take her revenge. Difficulty level: hard.
Escape from Detention
What's more terrifying than a ghost? Detention with notorious stickler Ms. Hinkle, of course. In order to reclaim their afternoons, players will need to solve the puzzles and clues that stand in the way of their freedom. This room is for truly competitive teams, as groups can reserve two rooms and play head to head. Difficulty level: medium.