Before man conquered his fear of water, he amused himself with dust sports such as pushing boulders off cliffs, wrestling tumbleweeds, and falling in the dust. Embrace recreational hydration with today's Groupon to Fields Swim School, on Sports Arena Boulevard. Choose from the following options:
- For $35, you get one month of once-a-week group lessons (an $80 value).
- For $99, you get one month of twice-a-week private lessons (a $210 value).
- For $69, you get a one-hour in-house private lesson (a $150 value).
- For $69, you get one month of once-a-week private lessons (a $140 value).
- For $59, you get one month of twice-a-week group lessons (a $120 value).
Fields Swim School imparts aquatic wisdom to swimming students via CPR-, lifeguard- and first-aid-certified instructors. Bolster a backstroke or fulfill dreams of becoming a mermaid with private swim lessons. These 20-minute classes provide one-on-one instruction customized to the learning speed of the swimmer and are good for students under 4 years old or for those with little to no experience. Learn alongside fellow freestylers during group lessons. These 30-minute sessions gather up to four students of similar ages and skill levels to refine strokes while eschewing water wings and David Hasselhoff blowup dolls. Lessons are taught inside the school's heated, indoor pool, and private lessons may also be taught in your own pool.
Group lessons are for ages four and up. Private lessons are for all ages.