What You'll Get
Thomas Edison declared that genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration, a fact he discovered while inventing the volcano. Work up a healthy sweat with today's Groupon: for $29, you get 17 fitness and wellness classes and credit toward future classes as part of Fitness 4 Mind and Body's Month of Wellness (a $329 total value). The package includes:
- Eight introductory boot-camp classes at Central Market or Dick Nichols Park (a $99 value)
- Two introductory yoga classes at Dick Nichols Park (a $24 value).
- Two training sessions on how to walk or run your first 5K (a $29 value)
- Two nutrition classes (a $29 value)
- Two life-balance classes (a $29 value)
- One class on selecting the proper exercise footwear (a $29 value)
- A $50 gift certificate toward future fit-camp classes
- A $20 gift certificate toward future yoga classes
- A $20 gift certificate toward future nutrition-program participation
Fitness 4 Mind and Body's Month of Wellness provides a carefully curated trio of body, mind, and nutrition sessions as part of the class calendar. Eight boot-camp classes hone in on proper technique as exercisers test their cardiovascular endurance and pique core muscles. For a cool-down, two hatha-yoga classes put stretchers in tune with their inner selves in an outdoor oasis ideal for releasing captive frog poses back into the wild. A former University of Texas cross-country star will also dole out tips for race-running hopefuls during his training on how to run or walk a 5K. Along with a solid base for future exercise endeavors, participants take home gift certificates toward boot camp, yoga, and nutrition classes, promoting continued health and providing bartering materials for high-stakes games of Monopoly.
Paired with a mountain of physical tests, the Month of Wellness also ameliorates anatomies with five courses centered on bettering the inner body and mind. Two nutrition sessions aim to simplify the food selection process and highlight healthy options. A duo of life-balance workshops teaches participants to stay afloat amid life's stressors by perfecting impressions of buoys. For safer fitness, a pedorthist who works with University of Texas athletes will advise participants on the proper footwear for running, cross-training, or competitive pogo-sticking. Click here for a calendar of events and seminars offered.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. New clients only. Beginning Boot Camp available only in September. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.