Clients can feel like a lumberjack, only throwing axes towards wooden bulls-eyes in a safe environment
About This Deal
- These axe throwing sessions can be great for parties, corporate events, team-building, and birthdays.
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older.
About Generation Axe
Generation Axe encourages visitors to summon their inner Lumberjack. With a variety of axe-throwing games and activities, the company even offers Lumberjack-inspired props for a fun photo op before or after competitions. Plus, axe-experts are always on hand to ensure every player stays safe and to help guests develop a winning throwing technique. Read on for more:
- Who can participate: Families, friends, coworkers, bachelorette parties, and all other groups are welcome to participate—as long as they're 21 or older.
- The games: Besides the classic axe-throwing competitions, games like "21" and "Around the World" offer guests exciting challenges.
- Food and drink: Because Generation Axe is located inside Joe K's Brewhouse, a full-service restaurant and bar, players can enjoy a variety of mouthwatering dishes and sip on frosty beers while they compete.