Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Hisense Energy Star 70-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier (Refurbished)
- Simple button controls adjust humidity levels in any room
- Displays relative humidity, temperature, and time
- Straight forward two-speed operation
Easy to Clean
- Washable, reusable air filter
- Filter status indicator light
Optional Built-in Pump
- Pumps water upward for drainage out of a window or into a sink
- Uses a standard garden hose (not included)
- Three modes including manual, continuous, and auto dry
Good to Know
- Auto-restart returns last used settings before power off
- Spinning wheels make it easy to move from room to room
- Reservoir capacity: 70-pints
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 15”x11.25”x25”; 45lb.
- 90 day warranty from Refurbished Product
Hisense tracks its beginnings to 1969, when it opened as a small radio factory in China. But it didn’t stay small for long; it grew and added more diverse products before entering the US market in 2001. Though perhaps best known for TVs, Hisense also manufacturers tablets, its own Web streaming device, and home appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, and the Chill, which is affectionately known as the ultimate home vending machine.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.