Black Girl Magic features Ashanti, Monica, and Tamar Braxton performing their biggest hits
About This Deal
- Seating: Lower or Upper F2, F3, F4, or Lower or Upper F5
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group's G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Black Girl Magic feat. Ashanti, Monica, and Tamar Braxton
- Ashanti: With the title of "Princess of Hip-Hop and R&B," she won a Grammy award in 2002 for her breakthrough solo hit "Foolish," which spent 10 weeks atop the Billboard charts, and was named the 19th most successful song of the 2000s on Billboard's Top 100 Songs of the Decade. Today, she packs sets with her spicy soprano singing gems from her six studio albums.
- Monica: "Miss Thang" became the youngest artist to ever have consecutive No. 1 singles—"Don't Take it Personal (Just One of Dem Days)" and "Before You Walk Out of My Life"— and spent 13 weeks at the top tugging with Brandy on "The Boy Is Mine." Her most recent album, 2015's Code Red, features Missy Elliott and Nicki Minaj.
- Tamar Braxton: While the R&B chanteuse first came into the limelight as part of the band (and family) The Braxtons, she's found plenty of ways to stand out as a solo artist. The 2012 release Love and War earned her three Grammy nominations, and she's ventured into reality TV with appearances on Braxton Family Values and Tamar & Vince.