- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 106 and 112, rows J-W or AA–HH (up to $62.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many more lives Elvis has: three, thanks to a trinity of finalists from the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Contest
- The eras they pay homage to: young Elvis and his centrifugal pelvis, movie-era Elvis, leather-jacket “comeback” Elvis, and sequined-jumpsuit “Vegas” Elvis
- Guest appearance: Ann-Margaret (or at least a dead ringer for her), who often collaborated with The King and was considered by many to be the “female version” of him
- King cred: the show is endorsed by Elvis Presley Enterprises, which owns the copyright on all blue suede shoes