Participants run a race filled with giant inflatables including bounce houses, slides, and more to help raise funds for charity
What You'll Get
- Participants have a chance to run, bounce, and slide on some of the world’s largest inflatables ever made.
- Each participant receives:
- Insane midway access
- Insane Inflatable T-shirt
- Custom finisher’s medal
- Custom runner’s bib
- Check-in time and location: 60 minutes prior to starting time at Uncle John’s Cider Mill (8614 US-127, St Johns, Michigan 48879
- Race start time: registration valid for open waves from 8.30 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Must sign waiver
- Height restrictions: must be at least 42-inches tall to participate
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2020. Online registration required. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be at least 42'' tall to participate. Registration is limited to open waves from 8:30am-11:00am. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Limit 8 per person. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Insane Inflatable 5K
In the Insane Inflatable 5K, a towering, albeit bouncy, staircase looks down on runners—and that's just the first obstacle. After clambering up one side and sliding down the other, contestants face a series of difficult grownup bounce houses with intimidatingly cute names. In the Waverunner, for example, participants meader up and down the undulating, wave-like runway of this 105-foot-long inflatable. Likewise, runners have to do high-knees for the 46 feet of Mattress Run, which tests their ability and balance as they must jump from ankle-deep hole to ankle-deep hole. The whole thing climaxes at the Finish Line, which features rubber wrecking balls, a human pinball machine of colorful bumpers, and a rope ladder. Afterward, everyone gets to head to the Insane Midway to enjoy carnival games, live DJ performances, and food and beverages.