What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 208–210 of the mezzanine
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Michael McDonald: as a back-up singer for Steely Dan who hit the bigtime in The Doobie Brothers before beginning a solo careeer
- Genres McDonald specializes in: blue-eyed soul, soft rock, anything with a piano
- Number of Grammys: 5
- Groovy McDonald hits for fans to sway to: “Takin’ It to the Streets,” “I Keep Forgettin’ (Every Time You’re Near)”
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.