- $35 for one ticket to see MJ Live: A Michael Jackson Tribute Concert (up to a $60.45 value)
- When: select dates, March 30–September 1
- Where: Stratosphere Hotel, Casino & Tower
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- See the show schedule
MJ Live: A Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
“Bad.” “Billie Jean.” “Beat It.” “Black or White.” All enormous hits—and those are just the B’s. MJ Live: A Michael Jackson Tribute Concert aims to match the energy and excitement of these and many other indelible songs with a sing-along stage spectacle that’s just as huge.
The show is backed by a full live band, a dazzling light show, multi-media projections, and synchronized choreography from eight backup dancers. Changing from the glitzy jackets to the torn-collar white T-shirt, the impersonators deliver a set stacked high with hits pulled out of MJ’s wunderkind days in The Jackson 5, his Thriller zenith, his Bad and Dangerous eras, and beyond. With muscular hooks and tectonic grooves, the show gets audiences as close as they can to the legendary performer without having to hang out with Macaulay Culkin.