- One G-Pass to see Montgomery Gentry and The Charlie Daniels Band
- When: Sunday, December 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: City National Civic of San Jose (formerly San Jose Civic)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for the balcony (up to $74.80 value)
- $49 for the dress circle (up to $90.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Montgomery Gentry and The Charlie Daniels Band
Montgomery Gentry performing "One in Every Crowd" at the Grand Ole Opry
* Two hands and three feet: what you'd need to count the amount of "Top Vocal Duo" nominations Montgomery Gentry has scored throughout the years * Their sound: outlaw honky-tonky Southern rock in the vein of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, and most fitting for this concert, Charlie Daniels * What they've been up to lately: celebrating Americas heroes and meeting and greeting the troupes, touting their latest EP, Friends and Family * How long Charlie Daniels has been rosining up his bow and playing that fiddle hard: over 50 years * Things Charlie Daniels has in common with Montgomery Gentry: a rabble-rousing spirit, a red-white-and-blue circulatory system, and country tunes that take the backroads into Southern rock * The Beelzebub-whuppin' hit that brings down the house: "The Devil Went Down to Georgia"