Meet Moscow Ballet soloist Anna Trofimova at the barre to unlock the secrets of ballerinas as you lengthen and strengthen
What You'll Get
- Online ballet barre fitness classes are live-streamed and allow the viewers to learn the basics of ballet from the Moscow Ballet soloist Anna Trofimova.
- Classes run on Sundays at 12 p.m. EST
- Four-week class series run from August 2 to August 23, or from August 30 to September 20
- Eight-week class series run from August 2 through September 20
- About the instructor: Anna Trofimova is a professional ballet dancer and the Moscow Ballet soloist. She has graced the staged of major international opera houses around the world and served as the creative lead on the Dance With Us program.
- Age restriction: Under 13 must be accompanied by an adult during the lessons.
- No specialized equipment required, the back of a chair is recommended
Moscow Ballet Live Streaming Classes
The Moscow Ballet Live Streaming Classes is a dance program that aims to help aspiring dancers and fitness enthusiasts to learn ballet moves from the comfort of their homes. Run by the Moscow Ballet soloist Anna Trofimova, the program caters to beginners as well as intermediate dancers, aiming at familiarizing the participants with the basics of ballet movements and barre exercises, the world-famous choreographies such as the Russian Scarf Dance from Swan Lake, and the Russian Character Dance.
- The Classes: During 60-minute sessions, the participants can work on their flexibility, coordination, strength, and ballet technique.
- The Instructor: Anna Trofimova is a ballet star who has danced with major international opera houses all over the world.
- The Technology: The classes are live-streamed so dancers and fitness lovers can join them from all around the world.