Participants get a chance to test their agility, stamina, and strength during the 10K or 5K obstacle race
About This Deal
Each participant receives:
- Badass finisher medal
- Badass Finisher t-shirt
- A trifecta medal wedge piece
- A Free Non-Alcoholic finisher beverage from Athletic Brewing Company
- Professional photos
- Spartan Sprint is a 5 km, 20-obstacle race
- Spartan Super is a 10km, 25-obstacle race
- Spartan Kids 1/2 or 1 Mile obstacle race
- Must be 19+ to receive alcohol
- Course length: 10K for Super, 5K for Sprint
- Check-in time and location: merchant will follow up with more info
- Age restrictions:
- Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races.
- Race start time- varies depending on race redeemed
- Timing method: chips
Sprint: The Sprint may be our shortest distance race, but it’s still a favorite amongst both new and returning racers. It’s the perfect distance for those looking to start their Spartan journey. The Sprint also allows returning racers a manageable distance to see how far they can push themselves. Delivering 20 obstacles over 5K, you’ll never run the same race twice. Once you complete the sprint you are 1/3 on your Spartan TRIFECTA: The ultimate Spartan achievement.
Super: There’s nothing mediocre about this middle distance race. The Spartan Super offers the ideal blend between distance and speed. Offering racers a true athletic test. If you consider yourself a more seasoned athlete determined to push beyond excuses, you just might have the mettle for a Spartan Super. Serving up 25 obstacles and 10K of rugged terrain, the Spartan Super spares no one. Developed as the second race in the Spartan Trifecta, the Super is where you prove to yourself you’ve got everything it takes to face the Beast.