Grammy-winning neo-soul singer behind chart-topping “BLACKsummers’night” performs to celebrate Star 94.5 radio
About This Deal
- Seating: 100 level
- To make sure group purchases are seated together, you must purchase your group’s G-Passes in the same transaction and redeem your vouchers together at the venue.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: 48 hours before the event, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Star 94.5 25th Anniversary Concert
STAR 94.5 celebrates its 25 years with a concert by R&B legend Maxwell with special guests Xscape and Joe.
- How Maxwell arrived on the music scene: fully formed, with 1996’s neo-soul masterpiece Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite
- What he did next: put out two solid studio albums and an MTV Unplugged album that cemented his place as the true heir of Marvin Gaye
- Why you didn’t hear from him for a while after that: he sat silent for the next eight years, singing only for intimate audiences and the super fans who bugged his shower
- When that changed: in 2009 with the release of BLACKsummers’night, which rocketed to the top of the Billboard 200 and garnered him two Grammy wins