All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $129 for a five-day boys’ soccer camp ($250 value) limited quantity
- $149 for a five-day boys’ soccer camp ($250 value) limited quantity
The camp for boys aged 5–14 runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It is designed to provide a solid foundation for beginning players and refine the skills of competitive players. A day includes technique sessions, small-sided games, a provided lunch, and pool time.
- $225 for a boys commuter soccer camp ($425 value)
- $299 for a boys residential soccer camp ($475 value)
This camp is designed for boys aged 10–18 who want to play at a higher level. It aims to improve their skills, speed, agility, tactical awareness, and psychological toughness. A day includes training, large- and small-sides games, pool time, and provided meals.
Commuters check in most days by 8:30 a.m. and depart at 9 p.m. Residential campers are housed in dorms on the Florida Atlantic University campus.
- 6/06 – 6/10: Day Camp Session 1
- 6/13 – 6/17: Day Camp Session 2
- 6/20 – 6/24: Day Camp Session 3
- 6/27 – 7/01: Day Camp Session 4
- 7/11 – 7/15: Day Camp Session 5
- 7/17 – 7/20: Residential/Commuter
- 7/18 – 7/22: Day Camp Session 6
- 7/25 – 7/29: Day Camp Session 7
- 8/01 – 8/05: Day Camp Session 8
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per child. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid for 2016 Summer Soccer Camps. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Goal to Goal Soccer Academies - FAU Men's Soccer
At Goal to Goal Soccer Academies' summer camps, the next generation of America's soccer heroes will be hard at work honing their skills on the pitch. Led by the coaching staff and players of the NCAA Division I Florida Atlantic University Owls, these camps introduce boys aged 5-14 to the fundamentals of offense, defense, and goalkeeping. After working on drills throughout the day, players even get the chance to show off their new skills during afternoon games against their fellow campers. More intensive weeklong camps are designed for higher-level players aged 14–18, who want to refine their game for high-school, travel, or collegiate play.