Golfers can improve their skills with the help of video analysis and mobility improvement
About This Deal
- What’s included in the Titleist Performance Institute Assessment:
- 30-minute physical screening with video swing analysis
- TPI written report sent via email
- Follow-up session with corrective measures/exercise protocols
- Video exercises viewable from iPhone, Android, or desktop
Students are responsible for their mat time/balls or simulator costs.
- About the Instructor Certifications :Llb (Hons), Titleist Performance Institute L1 and J2 Certified, U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coach, Community Golf Coach trained Professional Golf Association of Canada, IPGA, NCCP Coach, Golf Canada Future Links Coach, Professional Diploma Sports and Exercise Nutrition (EQF 1), CPT
Need To Know
About Golf and Performance
D. Franz McFayden saw what other golf coaches were doing and noticed something: their lessons were more about showing off their own personal methods than about helping students develop their natural talent. He immediately set up Golf and Performance as a place that could take a more holistic approach to golf instruction. Instead of simply drilling techniques and rules into students' heads, he focuses more on utilizing a students natural biomechanics to develop their personal swing rather than everyone being a carbon copy.