Experienced esthetician uses fat reduction treatments to eliminate sagging and loose skin without discomfort or downtime
About This Deal
- Valid treatment area: arms
- Non-invasive arm fat reduction uses ultrasonic fat cavitation, radio-frequency technology, and laser lipolysis aimed at targeting the cellular lever and delivering immediate results
- Ultrasonic Cavitation: During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Radio-frequency: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Laser Lipolysis: Procedure includes a use of heat from fiber-optic lasers at various wavelengths aimed at melting body fat.
- These are introductory services—check out Ju Wellness and Body Sculpting to learn more about their technology.
Hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–noon and 2 p.m.–6 p.m.
About Ju Wellness and Body Sculpting
At Ju Wellness and Body Sculpting, a team of technicians uses different techniques to help customers reach their weight loss goals. Ultrasonics uses ultrasonic sound waves to target pockets of fat, resonating with them and turning them into liquid for the body to better process them. Laser-Sculpt Lipo uses low-level lasers to target cellulite and remove them from the body. Thermalift, on the other hand, uses heat to trigger the body's natural elastin and collagen production, tightening the skin.