All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 11, 2015
Reviewed February 20, 2015
Reviewed August 17, 2014
What You'll Get
Pump some fresh air into your exercise routine with today’s Groupon. For $20, you’ll get a four-class package from Just Breathe, A Wellness Sanctuary a downtown health hot spot that Phoenix magazine named one of the Valley’s best mom and pops. Choose any Pilates, spinning, yoga, Zumba, or meditation-in motion-classes. You can focus on one, or mix-and-match for a cornucopia of fitness.
A variety of classes gives you plenty of exercise options. Use your Groupon to remedy your seasonal blues. Stretch out your stresses at yoga flow, a meditative mix of breathing work and simple stretches. If you overindulged at holiday festivities, try spinning—a calorie-zapping cycle spree designed to send your heart rate soaring. Just Breathe also offers introductory sweat sessions (try intro to spinning or yoga basics) to appease novices. Classes are offered six days a week.
Locally created artwork adorns the walls at this eco-friendly hub for good health, so you might see a masterpiece by someone you know and become inspired to become your own masterpiece. The energy-efficient studio is all green-built—so you’ll be trimming your carbon footprint along with your waistline.
Just Breathe was featured in Phoenix magazine as a local pick:
- Just Breathe is first and foremost a place to unwind with a soothing massage or facial, or get reenergized with a spin class, yoga session or tai chi lesson. When you step into this little healing sanctuary, which is adorned with local art and constructed with eco-friendly materials, you’ll be greeted and put at ease immediately by its friendly mascot – a lovable non-human eating chocolate Labrador named Molly. – Phoenix magazine
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may purchase multiple as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Just Breathe Massage
The practitioners at Just Breathe Massage take a holistic approach to wellness, adding aromatherapy to their array of massage options and offering clients self-care tips to help alleviate discomfort. The center’s therapists perform modalities that include hot stone and deep tissue, along with specialized techniques such as Thai yoga, which focuses on aligning the spirit as well as the body. Just Breathe also promotes wellness with personal training programs, as well as corporate classes and workshops.