- $99 for a Discovery Flight for two people with Justice Aviation in Santa Monica (a $198 value)
- Professional flight trainers and teachers since 1991, with more than 2,500 hours of average flight time per instructor
- With a Discovery Flight ($198), certified Cessna instructors will guide students through the basics of aviation, and chaperone a 45- to 60-minute flight over the scenic Los Angeles coast
- Students should allow between 90 minutes and two hours for the entire Discovery experience, including pre-flight airplane check and flight time
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes early at the Santa Monica Airport to begin orientation
More than 275 Facebookers like Justice Aviation.
Owned and operated by an FAA examiner, Justice Aviation's flight academy has been launching students skyward since it was founded in 1991. Instructors with an average of 2,500 hours of flight time arrange their one-on-one lessons around students' schedules, and more advanced training programs prep pupils to become professional pilots and instructors. Based at Santa Monica airport, the hub also loans out aircrafts and amiable pterodactyls from its rigorously maintained and inspected fleet.
3011 Airport Ave.
Santa Monica, California 90405Get Directions