It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
Choose Between Three Options
- $27 for a golf-outing package for one (up to a $49 total value)
- $48 for a golf-outing package for two (up to a $98 total value)
- $90 for a golf-outing package for four (up to a $196 total value)
With both options, each golfer receives the following:
- 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental
- Medium bucket of driving-range balls
The Legend at Arrowhead’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Legend at Arrowhead
Designed by golf great Arnold Palmer, The Legend at Arrowhead's 18-hole, par-72 course connects across 7,005 yards of blended bermuda and rye grasses. As golfers move across the short-grass corridors, mature palm trees and deep bunkers loom on the periphery along with six ponds that will test players' accuracy and ability to keep thirsty sand wedges from straying to the water's edge. Before taking to the first tee, golfers can warm up at the club's driving range, which gives them a feel for the turf they will encounter on the course with all-grass hitting areas. Stationed beside the course, the Legend Lakeside Grill remains open until dusk, offering a convenient place for golfers to unwind after a round or see how quickly they can flip through every single channel on the restaurant's three televisions.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Arnold Palmer
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 7,005 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options