Choose Between Two Options
- C$49 for an 18-hole round of golf for two (up to C$84 value)
- C$89 for an 18-hole round of golf for four (up to C$168 value)
Les Vieux-Moulins Golf Course’s rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
Les Vieux-Moulins Golf Course
Stretching across the tree-lined shores of the Ottawa River, Les Vieux-Moulins' 18-hole course spans 6,511 yards of immaculate fairways and greens. Stone faces hem a circuit of ponds that come into play on seven holes throughout the course, forming a rigid barrier between dry and peacefully drowned balls. The strategically incorporated water hazards create memorable shots on multiple holes, including the par 4 13th, where dimpled orbs seemingly pause in midair to gaze at their reflections in the large pond below, which players must carry if they hope to reach the green in regulation. A moderately difficult course when played from the farthest tees, the course caters to players of all abilities with three tee options.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,511 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 116 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options
Golf Les Vieux Moulins
511, chemin Antoine-Boucher
Gatineau, QC J9J 3M5Get Directions