· Redeemed March 20, 2017
· Redeemed February 13, 2017
· Redeemed February 1, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $27 for escape-room admission for two ($40 value)
- $52 for escape-room admission for four ($80 value)
- $110 for a private escape-room experience for up to 10 ($200 value)
Two New Rooms
- Fallout Shelter: In this logic-based room the goal is to find air. 2-6 people have 60 minutes to escape.
- The Titanic: Save the survivors and save yourself within 45 minutes. This experience is designed for 2–15 people.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Reservations required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lock'd Escape Adventures
During each session at Lock'd Escape Adventures, groups have only 60 minutes to scour the space, working together to puzzle their way through the correct series of locks and keys that will let them escape. All the while, they'll have to rely on their ability to communicate and solve problems together without physically smashing their heads together to form one giant super-brain.