All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Beer Tasting for Two
- Two flight samples of beer (each flight includes four 3 oz. pours)
- Two full pours of beer
- One empty 32 oz. howler
Beer Tasting for Four
- Four flight samples of beer (each flight includes four 3 oz. pours)
- Four full pours of beer
- Two empty 32 oz. howlers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid only for option purchased. One flight includes 4 three oz pours. May be repurchased every 90 days. May not be redeemable on special event days or with special release beers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Metal Monkey Brewing
Metal Monkey Brewing is a unique small batch brewery located southwest of Chicago. The on-site taproom is fun and inviting with a laid back metal vibe. Visitors enjoy a wide variety of house made beer and a selection of board, video, and table games in a comfortable atmosphere.
Fresh brews are tapped continuously so the selection changes, but here's a quick look at a few of Metal Monkey's beers you might find on draft:
- Fonkey Mucker—Chocolate Peanut Butter Imperial Stout: this decadent and heavy stout features strong notes of cocoa and peanut butter (10% ABV)
- Tony's Car—Double IPA: three distinct hops—Citra, Galaxy, and Simcoe—blend to create this well-balanced, award-winning brew (8.5% ABV)
- Simian Fever—Hibiscus Wheat: the tartness of hibiscus works helps offset the sweetness of honey malt in this wheat ale; an ideal beer for wine lovers (5.5% ABV)