Adventure-seekers can experience indoor rock climbing as well as enjoy other activities provided by the facility
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
- 5 Visit Punch card with rental gear
- Introduction Package includes:
- One-month membership
- Free yoga classes
- Free introduction to climbing class
- Free technique class
- Free gear rental
- 15% discount to the climbing store
Indoor Rock Climing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, harness, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
Need To Know
The most crucial factors at MetroRock are safety and unique adventures—these can be achieved thanks to the experience and broad knowledge of the staff. Thrill-lovers of any ages and abilities can enjoy indoor rock climbing being under the constant supervision of the instructors. Those who seek the clarity of mind and body after the climb can participate in yoga classes or just share the experience with other climbers.