All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed June 12, 2018
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Healthier Hair, Skin and Nails Intolerance & Nutrition Test
- A quick and simple hair test to determine any nutritional deficiencies in the body that are essential for healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Scans for 20 nutrients altogether, plus 40 food intolerances that could negatively affect well-being
- The e-mailed results identify which nutrients the body lacks and specifies certain foods it may be sensitive to
- The results also contain helpful suggested dietary changes to receive more of the missing nutrients
Digestive Health Test
- A quick and simple hair test to determine sensitivity to the most common foods that could be affecting the digestive system
- The test scans the hair sample against 50 foods containing gluten, wheat, dairy, and others that are commonly associated with intolerances
- The e-mailed results identify which foods users should avoid eating to stop bloating, constipation, fatigue, and general stomach aches
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Can only test people over 6 years of age. The test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it a substitute for health or medical advice. If you have a medical condition you should consult a qualified healthcare practitioner. The test does not measure type IgE allergies. Since these reactions can be serious, you should seek the help of an allergy specialist. Costs associated with the carriage of hair sample to Global Testing Lab's processing unit at The Allergy Testing Group 10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #19057 Houston TX 77043 are not included. Please ensure the correct postage amount has been paid as Global Testing Lab is not liable for any extra charges. All fees charged in USD. Limit 1 per person. Not valid toward taxes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Global Testing Lab
With so much information available these days, it can be confusing to understand the root cause of chronic symptoms like headaches, bloating, skin problems or stomach cramps. Fortunately, Global Testing Lab's intolerance tests are quick, non-invasive, and possibly life-changing.
Here's how it works: first, users pick a test from one of five categories (includes digestive health, allergies, skincare, or general intolerances). Then, a hair sample and submission form are required. The hair testing method allows Global Testing Lab to ascertain a more complete picture of one's health, as opposed to blood samples, because hair stores information from months prior. Finally, one to two weeks are required for analysis before users receive a PDF of their results in an easy-to-read format with comprehensive information.