Wellness checkup provides patients with details about 85 biomarkers, along with online access to results of physician-checked tests
About This Deal
Lab Testing API’s lab tests include tests normally ordered during your physical to give you a comprehensive look at your health. All tests include a physician’s order.
You must be 18 or older to use the service; please redeem voucher from Lab Testing API before visiting the lab.
The Basic Wellness Test includes:
- Complete Blood Count, used to evaluate overall health and detect potential disorders.
- Comprehensive Metabolic panel, a blood test that measures glucose levels, electrolyte and fluid balance, and checks liver and kidney functions.
- Lipid panel, a blood test that measures lipids-fats including cholesterol.
- Urinalysis, which can be used to diagnose infections and evaluate causes of kidney issues.
Tests Included: 85
The Standard Wellness Test includes all tests in the Basic Wellness Test in addition to:
- Vitamin D analysis for proper absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate.
- Sed Rate (sedimentation rate) used to detect and then monitor inflammation by measuring red blood cells sedimenting.
- Thyroid Panel with TSH to observe how the body utilizes energy.
Tests Included: 91
The Complete Wellness Test includes all tests in the Standard and Basic Wellness Tests in addition to:
- CRP test (C-reactive protein) which indicates inflammation or infection.
- Magnesium RBC, the key mineral important for strong bones and muscles, cardiovascular health, and nerve function.
- Hemogoblin A1c (glycated hemoglobin) measures glucose concentration over a three-month period.
Tests Included: 94
The Male Hormone Blood Test includes:
- DHEA-s: This test measures the level of DHEAS in the blood and is used to assess adrenal gland function, and can help in the detection of adrenal tumors or cancers.
- FSH & LH: Used to measure the levels of FSH and LH in the blood. Assesses possible low sperm count, low sex drive or low muscle mass. Part of an infertility workup for men. It also can investigate a pituitary gland problem.
- Testosterone: Measure the levels of testosterone in the blood. Testosterone measurements are used to assess erectile dysfunction, infertility, gynecomastia, and osteoporosis.
- SHGB: Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone and estrogens circulate in serum bound to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG concentrations are increased in hyperthyroidism, cirrhosis, and by certain drugs. Concentrations are decreased by testosterone, hypothyroidism, Cushing’s syndrome, acromegaly, and obesity.
- Estradiol: This test is ordered for men who are suffering from testosterone deficiency.
- Prolactin: Ordered for men with decreased sex drive, difficulty getting an erection, unexplained headaches, or vision problems.
- PSA: This test is used to screen men for prostate cancer. It helps determine if there is a need for biopsy and monitors the effectiveness of treatment and can detect recurrence of prostate cancer.
Tests Included: 8
The Female Hormone Blood Test includes:
- FSH & LH: Used if having problems getting pregnant, having irregular periods, or experiencing menopause symptoms. An infertility workup for women. Also can investigate a pituitary gland problem.
- SHGB: Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and estrogens circulate in serum bound to Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG concentrations are increased in pregnancy, hyperthyroidism, cirrhosis, oral estrogen administration and by certain drugs. Concentrations are decreased by testosterone, hypothyroidism, Cushing’s syndrome, acromegaly, and obesity.
- Estradiol: This test can be used to monitor ovarian function in women struggling to get pregnant. This test is usually ordered for women who are experiencing infertility, abnormal menstruation, or have evidence of menopause.
- Prolactin: Ordered for women with irregular periods or no periods or for those experiencing infertility, tenderness in the breasts, or menopausal symptoms.
- TSH: Used to test Thyroid health. It can be used to assess issues before they are physically seen.
- FT4: A T4 thyroid test is carried out to assess thyroid health, usually alongside the TSH.
Tests Included: 8
Quest Diagnostics Are Open & Carrying Out Our Testing. All Lab Orders Valid For 6 Months Once Redeemed.
About Lab Testing API
Lab Testing API specializes in providing direct access to low-cost lab tests. With direct to consumer lab testing on the rise, the goal of LTA is to make lab testing as easy and affordable as possible for the individual to obtain. Here's how it works: :
- Visit https://www.labtestingapi.com/grouponhome-testing-kit.
- Enter your redemption code into the "Voucher Code" field.
- Click "Submit." Your information will be used to create your account. You will be emailed once this is completed.
- A home test kit will be sent out in the next 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Collect your sample and send back via the post. Free delivery label included.
- Results will be completed 5-7 days on receipt of your sample