Package includes 3D in-person or at-home imaging of teeth, professional review, and $200 off clear aligners; some insurance plans accepted
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- SmileShop locations are now re-opening based on local conditions. Please visit https://smiledirectclub.com/smileshops/ for more information.
- What's included:
- 3D in-person image of your teeth taken at one of over 350 SmileShops near you, or an easy-to-use, at-home impression kit shipped directly to your home to take molds of your teeth
- Free evaluation of your 3D image or molds by a licensed dental professional partner
- A 3D model of your new smile and custom treatment plan created by a licensed dental professional partner
- Four complimentary whitening gel pens with purchase of clear aligners
- $200 discount toward clear aligners
- Insurance information: Many dental insurance plans cover some or all of treatment costs. Treatment plans qualify for FSA and HSA payment. See if yours is covered here.
- 3D images and dental impressions of teeth are reviewed by board-certified, state-licensed dentists or orthodontists. Then SmileDirectClub's lab technicians craft a set of up to 40 custom-made clear aligners (depending on the prescription).
- Customers who purchase a treatment plan can choose between:
- Clear aligners: wear for an average of 6 months for 22 hours per day
- Nighttime clear aligners: wear for an average of 10 months for 10 continuous hours
- For more information, please visit SmileDirectClub’s FAQ page.
Brighten your grin while getting started on a smile you'll love. SmileDirectClub straightens and brightens most smiles gently, remotely, and in an average of 6 months for quick, clear confidence. At SmileDirectClub, customers achieve beautiful smiles through doctor directed treatment, from the convenience of their home. Get started with a 3D image at one of their SmileShops, or order an at-home impression kit online. After reviewing your 3D image or impressions, a state-certified and licensed dentist assesses your needs and develops a customized treatment plan. Customers then begin wearing custom-made clear plastic aligners that gradually shift teeth into a desired position from the comfort and convenience of your home. The result: straighter teeth and a brighter smile in an average of 6 months.