Improve your health with this microbiome gut health program that includes a gut test and personalized food and probiotic recommendations
What You'll Get
The Thryve Gut Health Program helps users explore their gut microbiome and gives personalized advice on foods that best fit your health goals, as well as customized probiotics to replenish good bacteria in the gut.
- Includes a in-home microbiome DNA test that analyzes your gut bacteria to give a specific view on your overall health
- Test results in a personalized plan that includes food recommendations, as well as customized probiotic supplements to increase good bacteria and remove the bad
- Provides insights into what bacteria may potentially be causing symptoms related to digestion, lowered immunity, weight gain, poor mood, and more
- Based on more than 30 years of collective expertise and research from professors at MIT, Stanford, Harvard, and UC Davis
- Ranked #1 in microbiome testing on DNA Testing Choice, an unbiased genetic testing review site, and 4+ stars across Trustpilot, Facebook, BBB, and Amazon.
Thryve does not treat or diagnose any disease or condition. To learn more, click here.
When Richard Lin, the CEO of Thryve, fell deathly ill after a round of antibiotics, he learned about the importance of protecting the gut from modern living substances like processed foods, chemicals, and toxins. This knowledge pushed him to create the Thryve Gut Health Program. Developed from the expertise and research from scientific professors in the microbiome field at renowned schools such as MIT and Harvard, the Thryve Gut Health Program has since helped tens of thousands of customers improve their gut health by combating microbiome-based chronic diseases, including depression, obesity, and diabetes, among others.