All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· January 29, 2017
· March 24, 2017
· February 13, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$35 for full-day lift tickets for two (C$74 value)
- C$61 for full-day lift tickets for two, plus ski or snowboard rental (C$122 value)
- C$19 for two tickets to the tube park with tube rentals (C$34 value)
- C$69 for full-day lift tickets for four (C$148 value)
- C$121 for full-day lift tickets for four, plus ski or snowboard rental (C$244 value)
- C$35 for four tickets to the tube park with tube rentals (C$68 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 2016-11-16. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on 12/23-1/5, 2/17-20, or 3/9-12. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Nitehawk Year-Round Adventure Park
In the 1960s, a Ford motor rumbled as it cranked a towrope—and several skiers—up a snow-frosted hill. This slope, located just south of the Wapiti River bridge, marked the beginning of Nitehawk Year-Round Adventure Park. By 1972, the operation relocated to its current lot south of Grande Prairie, exchanging the towrope for a triple chair lift and a full-service chalet at the top of its groomed runs, which range from bunny hills to black diamonds.
With each passing year, the landscape has matured. Winter recreation opportunities have broadened, thanks to the introduction of terrain parks, a snow school, and an advanced snowmaking system that disperses faux flakes when the sky is broken. In sync with seasonal shifts, the park also plays host to warm-weather attractions: a camping area, a bike park, a freestyle water ramp, and a beautiful backdrop for wedding ceremonies.