Technicians contour hard-to-tone areas with cold lasers and vibration treatments
About This Deal
- During 60-minute treatments, scheduled two to three days apart, certified technicians bandage the LumiSlim system’s multidiode paddles around targeted areas.
- The paddles emit cold-laser beams to shrink fat cells and aid in inch loss.
- To complement the procedure, clients step onto a whole-body-vibration platform, which works to boost circulation and accelerate the metabolism.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
About NuCurves LipoLaser
While exercise is key to slimming down, certain areas—such as the chin and the hips—are hard to tone at the gym. Using the LumiSlim system, NuCurve’s certified technicians contour those hard-to-slim spots. Cold-laser beams from the system’s multidiode paddles noninvasively shrink fat cells, trimming inches from body circumferences and diminishing the appearance of cellulite. After each session, complementary full-body-vibration treatments catalyze the slimming process. Results are typically noticeable after a single session, but the centre recommends three–eight treatments for best results.