All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 9, 2013
Reviewed October 14, 2012
What You'll Get
$49 for an online 28-Day Vegan Challenge detox program with Nutrition Northwest Company (a $249 value)
- Certified nutritionist Angela Pifer specializes in customized nutrition programs and group detoxification programs
- Twenty-eight day online group detox ($249) is designed to cleanse body of harmful toxins through a four-step program
- Over the detox period, clients strive to identify unhealthy toxins in their bodies, remove them, restore nutrients, and begin healing
- Upon enrollment, clients receive access to the Rejuvenate online community, a copy of the Rejuvenate manual and recipe book, weekly teleconferences that monitor your success, and free downloads of audio meditations and Pilates videos
- Clients are encouraged to participate in the Rejuvenate Seven Day Pre-cleanse Program, which will prepare you for the detoxification and increase your chances of success
Citysearchers give Nutrition Northwest a near-perfect 4.5-star average: > * And, to be honest, we (my husband & I) are actually having fun with all of this. It is challenging, but I think we are doing it in such a way that sets us up for long-term success. – myhealth > * I’ve never worked with a nutritionist who was so on top of her client support. – MargitCrane
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only toward online program. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About 28-Day Vegan Challenge
Angela Pifer, MSN, C.N., of Nutrition Northwest Co. uses the platforms of health and fitness publications, comprehensive nutrition programs, and public speaking to educate individuals on living a healthy lifestyle through a nutritious diet. From within Red Cedar Wellness and Lake Union Wellness Center, Angela aids clients in controlling their weight, digestive conditions, and diabetes by drafting custom dietary plans that improve bodily functions. Her comprehensive knowledge of nutrition and living quarters inside the food pyramid have inspired many an organization to call upon her talents, including the nationally syndicated talk show The Dr. Pat Show and the International Ballet Theatre.