Like classic Hollywood films, tennis matches are filled with multiple loves, sneaky backhanded moves, and tense, sweat-inducing court scenes. Add some drama to your day with today's Groupon for membership to Oak Brook Park District Racquetball Club. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get a one-month individual membership (up to a $123 value).
- For $19, you get a one-month family membership (up to a $145 value).
- For $24, you get a three-month individual membership (up to a $169 value).
- For $54, you get a three-month family membership (up to a $235 value).
All memberships include the following benefits:
- Free use of the fitness room at the racquetball club
- Free access to table-tennis, ping-pong, and racquetball facilities
- Free use of the whirlpool, sauna, and locker room
- Reduced pricing for court time and private and group lessons
- Discount in the on-site pro shop
Oak Brook Park District provides a premier venue for an array of racquet-toting recreation as well as other sweat-inducing activities. Members receive discounted court fees for use of Oak Brook Park District’s eight indoor and outdoor tennis courts, as well as discounted tennis lessons, allowing students to log the amount of on-court practice required to master a deadly forehand or fine-tune an impressive but highly illegal drop-kick serve. One-up a frenemy in a game of table tennis, or learn the meaning of futility by trying to beat in the wall of one the club’s five hardwood-floor courts, which allow seamless transition between games of racquetball, handball, and wallyball. After spending the day as a human approximation of the game Pong, wind down in the fitness room’s whirlpool or sweat out the memories of wayward backhands in the sauna. Oak Brook Park District also provides members with complimentary cubbies in the locker room, as well as childcare for an additional fee.
1450 Forest Gate Rd.
Oak Brook, Illinois 60523Get Directions