For $59, today's side deal gets you a golfing gift package, plus 18 holes of golf with cart rental at Old Silo Golf Course in Mount Sterling (up to a $119 value). The gift package includes:
- One Old Silo souvenir golf ball
- One Old Silo bag tag
- One sleeve of golf balls
- One Old Silo baseball cap
- One bucket of driving-range balls
- One $15 gift certificate for Old Silo Restaurant
- One Old Silo cup cozy
Old Silo's picturesque, 18-hole, par 72 course keeps the hallowed hole-game lively with four sets of tees. Warm up by whacking a bucket of balls at the driving range, which boasts seven target greens and a few land mines just to keep things interesting. From there, navigate your cart through the greens and the 98 white-sand bunkers along Somerset Creek.
Celebrate an afternoon of successful spheroid kinetic experiments by adjourning to the 19th hole, where you can put your $15 gift certificate to use at the Old Silo Restaurant in the clubhouse. Contact Old Silo to schedule your tee time.
- Old Silo has many elevation changes, making it quite scenic. Don't let your mind wander too much, this place is tough. 92 sand traps. – MOERON
- Fairways were excellent. Tons of sand traps. Large, undulating, well manicured greens… Can't say enough positives about the course and can't wait to go back. – Robert E., Insider Pages
Old Silo Golf Course & Restaurant
Though Old Silo Restaurant smokes all of its meat in house, it might be more apt to say that they do it on the green. The dining room—part of the golf course's 6,000-square foot clubhouse—connects to a back deck, where diners can take in the bluegrass landscape along with their meals.
This scenic perch embraces its Kentucky roots with a menu of country entrees. Barbecue is a mainstay, and the chefs' special sauce decorates ribs, chicken, and pulled pork. Dinner dishes include fresh-cut steaks and fried catfish, as well as the "Love me Tender" platter: homemade breaded chicken tenders served Buffalo-style or with secret Old Silo sauce, made inside the Old Silo's adjacent Old Alchemy Chamber. As the kitchen preps these plates from scratch, players conquer the 18-hole course outside, exploring lush fairways to a burbling soundtrack from Somerset Creek.
350 Silver Lake Dr.
Mount Sterling, Kentucky 40353Get Directions