All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 6, 2016
Reviewed December 12, 2011
Reviewed December 11, 2011
What You'll Get
Today's deal gets you $25 of fusion cuisine, handcrafted cocktails, live jazz, and primo Queen Anne people watching at Paragon Restaurant & Bar, a restaurant and a nightclub that mixes and matches culinary flavors.
Paragon's menu is a fusion of old world and new world. Dinners range from shrimp & johnny cakes (a skewer of grilled Caribbean spiced prawn with yam mash, coconut-sautéed greens, and homemade johnny cakes, $21) to chicken espanol (chicken breast stuffed with ham, Mahon cheese, and piquillo peppers, served with paprika-roasted red potatoes and seasonal vegetables, $18).
The fusional delights continue to delight with a delightful drink menu that perfectly pairs with the delightful dinner menu. Step up to the 30-foot bar and try the Blonde Cosmo, a beverage that blends Finamore Lemoncello, vanilla vodka, and lemon juice with a splash of pineapple or. Paragon has 19 different kinds of wine and 17 taps flowing with only the coldest, most emotionally distant of beers.
Kick back fireside in a contemporary, yet nostalgic space, with free live music five days a week, including jazz every weekend and a live DJ who mashes up old skool, house, soul, and R & B on Friday nights at 10 p.m.
- We visited Paragon on a whim (drove by) and we definitely felt at home. Fireside booth, soft lighting, terrific bruschetta palette (will come back just for that) and great service. – patric brayden, Citysearch
- Went with a group and had a blast...fun atmosphere, good music, and some cuties. What more could you ask for in a local watering hole? – jooz, Citysearch
America’s Got Winners
Paragon, as its name indicates, is the perfect example of restaurant perfection. A similar paragon—of television perfection—is scheduled to air this fall. Here’s what makes talent contest game show America’s Got Winners the perfect example of a TV show:
- Each week, one contestant, one studio audience member, and 10 at-home viewers are given one million dollars for watching.
- All the judges are dancing celebrities.
- The contestants live in a house together but one of them has to sleep in a room in which a horrible murder transpired 100 years ago tonight!
- Enough text is shown on screen that watching the show technically constitutes reading.
- Instead of calling to vote, the contestants call you and say, “We’re both famous.”
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 1 per person, multiple as gifts. 1 per table, 2 for tables of 8 or more. Dinner only. Not valid with other offers. Only valid for alcohol with food purchase Not valid Thanksgiving, NYE, Valentine's, Mother's Day, or Easter. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.