Working out with professional gym equipment is preferable to improvised workouts, such as coffee-table parkour and trying to lift one of everything at Costco. Bulk up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for a one-month total-access membership (a $215 value)
- $29 for a two-month total-access membership (a $405 value)<p>
Both options include:
- Unlimited access to all amenities
- Unlimited group fitness classes. See the schedule.
- One personal-training session per month
- One nutritional consultation per month<p>
At Regency Fitness, a staff of amicable trainers introduces new members to their 17,000-square-foot facility, stocked with TV-mounted Precor cardio machines, weight equipment, and free weights. In group fitness classes, they also help members stretch into Hatha yoga poses, amp up cardio workouts with Zumba's Latin-inspired dance-party moves, and pummel punching bags during Box Fit sessions. After workouts, steam rooms stand by to melt sore muscles and snowmen with poor judgment.