During a foot reflexology treatment, an experienced therapist manually manipulates specific nerve zones to relieve the body of tension
About This Deal
- During this treatment, clients relax in a large, comfortable chair while their feet are soaked in hot water with mineral salts. Then the reflexologist applies pressure to the head, neck and shoulders, followed by the feet, ankles, and calves. This process is accompanied by soothing music and nature sounds. The treatment is designed to reduce stress, pain, and anxiety while improving circulation and restoring balance to the body.
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Safety is Our #1 Priority. We currently require all guests and staff to wear a mask, to complete a brief health screening, and temperature check upon arrival.
Need To Know
About Relax the Feet
According to the staff at Relax the Feet, each part of the foot, from toe to heel, corresponds to other parts of the body. As such, relieving foot pain through targeted massage helps to ease health concerns throughout the rest of the body in far-reaching places such as the shoulders, pelvis, and sciatic nerve. The professionals at Relax the Feet know this well and induce mental clarity, as well as stress relief and detoxification, through thorough foot-reflexology treatments.