1 Hour Session Consist of: -Cardio - Calestinics - Boxercise - Flexibility - Weight Training - Meal Plans www.personaltrainerhoustontx.com/
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Are you ready to finally knock out your fitness goals? 8X Trainer of the Year (Houston Awards Program and BBB (2013-2020) Ricky Jackson is ready to show you how. With Two One-Hour Personal Training Sessions, he has been involved with fitness for the last 40+ years. He began his experience as a professional athlete and progressed to a professional head strength and conditioning coach for 18 different sports at the collegiate level.
About Ricky Jackson Personal Trainer
From professional athletes to anyone who just want to shed a few inches from their waist, Ricky Jackson Personal Trainer helps clients of all stripes sprint toward their fitness goals with exercise plans tailored to their physical aptitude. In a gym stocked with modern equipment, Ricky Jackson and his team lead sports-oriented fitness programs that push participants a little further each session to improve their strength and conditioning. Service are provided at Jack's Club - Fitness.
Meet the Owner: Ricky Jackson, Certified Personal Trainer
- Experience: More than 30 years as a professional athlete and a strength-training and conditioning coach for collegiate and professional athletes.
- His Passion: Boxing training programs for kids and adults
- Certified By: Memorial Herman Wellness Center
- Member Of: National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCA)
- Awards: Better Business Bureau Houston Personal Trainer of the Year in 2015 and Houston Award Program Personal Trainer of the Year in 2014