All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Escape Room Experience for Four
- Escape Room Experience for Eight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 30 days. Online reservation required. Under 18 must be accompanied by legal guardian. Not valid for corporate events. Valid Friday–Sunday. Valid only for the following rooms: Bunker and Pretender. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Riddle Room
A group of friends enters what seems to be a harmless room. However, as they look around the room, they start to see that things aren't as they appear. Clues are hidden throughout the room, leading the group of friends through a story and a series of puzzles that they'll need to unravel in less than an hour, or face the dire consequences of failure. This is what players can expect at Riddle Room, where guests' logic and puzzle-solving skills are challenged in various room-escape games.
- The Premise: Each live-action game begins when participants hear the doors lock behind them. With just 60 minutes to find their way out, their only hope will be to work together. Along the way, they'll collect clues and solve increasingly challenging puzzles and riddles that are sprinkled throughout the space.
- The Participants: Up to eight players are involved in each room-escape game.
- The Rooms: Riddle Room is a bit of a misnomer, as the Northeast Minneapolis space actually houses five rooms, which host two scenarios. One tasks players with finding launch codes in order to prevent nuclear annihilation, while the other casts the players as medieval mercenaries hired to sneak into the castle and help a prince recover the throne from his evil brother.