The indoor rock-climbing features low-altitude bouldering and roped routes that ensure safe climbing
About This Deal
- Indoor climbing
- Age restrictions:
- Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Younger than 14 must be accompanied by guardian
Rock Fitness’s COVID-19 Precautions -
- The facility will be limited to 80 guests at any one time (a max of 30 on the climbing floor)
- Members are asked to spend no more than 2-3 hours in the facility at one time
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Rock Fitness’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Rock Fitness
Climbers of across the spectrum of age and skill levels find a home at Rock Fitness. With introductory and advanced classes, with youth lessons and a child's playroom for the soon-to-be climbers, the whole family gets their hands on something to hold—whether a climbing hold or a building block. To break away from their climbing routines, they power through fitness classes, stretch-out with yoga, or defy gravity at an aerial class.
To get the community all together, each year, Rock Fitness hosts a massive expo for climbers and athletes. It pits members of different gyms against each other for cash prizes in the likes of bar grip or grip strength competitions. For the spectators, it hosts health and fitness booths alongside gear vendors and, of course, grub and drink to nosh on.