All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- C$35 for one full-day lift ticket (C$73.45 value)
- C$50 for one full-day lift ticket with an equipment rental (C$118.65 value)
- C$130 for four full-day lift tickets (C$293.80 value)
- C$180 for four full-day lift tickets with equipment rentals (C$474.60 value)
- C$28.25 for one nighttime lift ticket (C$56.50 value)
- C$150 for one weekday Anytime season pass, valid Monday–Friday (C$452 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid as soon as resort opens for the season. Opening date subject to weather conditions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Subject to weather conditions. Capacity limits apply on weekends; once capacity is achieved resort reserves the right to close access to ALL customers at this point due to parking and safety limitations. All customers must adhere to all resort rules. Reservations required for groups 10 or more, must pre-book with Skyloft office. Not valid on Family Day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Skyloft Ski Resort
When Skyloft Ski Resort first opened in 1944, visitors were hauled up the hill in a tractor. Years passed and those old-fashioned methods fell by the wayside, and Skyloft Ski Resort eventually transformed into the family-friendly ski haven it is today. Now, 21 runs and trails snake across the Skyloft landscape, and a more than 300-foot vertical drop sends skiers and snowboarders soaring down the powdery slopes. Away from the snowy oasis, The Lodge provides a space to warm up beneath its post-and-beam ceilings, with views that overlook rolling hills, woodlands, and nearby yeti settlements.