In addition to physical benefits, exercise inspires a brief endorphin rush on par with staring down a grizzly bear or jumping a dirt bike over Evel Knievel. Keep minds and bodies alert with this Groupon.
$49 for Summer-Gym-Membership Package (Up to $329.85 Value)
- A three-month gym membership (up to a $104.85 value). The membership begins May 31, 2012 and expires August 31, 2012.
- Membership enrollment fee (up to a $100 value)
- Three months of unlimited group fitness classes, including yoga, boot camp, Pilates, Zumba, and spinning (up to a $45 value). Not all locations offer classes, and some classes are only available at certain locations.
- Three months of unlimited tanning (up to a $45 value)
- A key card, which provides access at all hours (a $35 value)
- A complimentary equipment orientation at participating locations
Snap Fitness's prices vary by location. Some types of classes are not available at all locations.
Snap Fitness's around-the-clock gyms enable visitors to fortify their physical well-being with a cornucopia of advanced fitness equipment and certified personal trainers. With 24-hour access, members don't have to let The Man or one of his many secretaries tell them when to help themselves to Snap's strength-training gear or top-of-the-line cardio machines, which feature televisions and other media diversions. A friendly, unintimidating atmosphere provides a refreshing change of pace from aloof gym employees and ear-splitting pump-up jams.
“Jackie is the manager and she's great! She's ready to help you along with kick your butt in personal training if needed!”
“Nice clean place to workout.”
“This location is a clean, well maintained, has newer equipment throughout the facility, and is staffed by very friendly and knowledgeable staff.”