Unlike a top hat wearing another, tinier top hat, a limo exudes refinement without an air of desperation. Stay classy with today’s Groupon for a private winery tour from Sterling Rose Transportation. Choose from the following three vehicles:
- For $275, you get a winery tour in a luxury sedan that seats up to two people (a $550 value).
- For $571, you get a winery tour in an executive van that seats up to eight people (a $1,142 value).
- For $604, you get a winery tour in a stretch limo that seats up to eight people (a $1,208 value).<p>
All options include:
- A five-hour private tour of three award-winning Temecula-area wineries
- Luxury door-to-door transportation
- All tasting fees
- A picnic lunch at the winery of your choice.<p>
The friendly chauffeurs at Sterling Rose Transportation, which won LCT Magazine’s Operator of the Year award in 2008, transport customers through wine country in luxurious sedans, elegant executive vans, and stylish stretch limousines. On the day of the tour, chariots collect guests from the location of their choice in San Diego County or Temecula Valley before whisking them away on a five-hour inspection of the wine country’s inviting vintners and sentient grapes. Explore the 38-acre facility of South Coast Winery and sample the intense flavors and supple structures of its award-winning vinos. Leonesse Cellars welcomes guests with panoramic views of Palomar Mountain, a 10% discount on purchases, and arm-wrestling contests between rival sommeliers. Finally, ramble to the picturesque Masia de Yabar winery grounds and sample its Argentine-influenced grapes. Along the way, tours stop for a complimentary lunch, which includes a sandwich, side salad, and dessert.
Each ride in Sterling Rose’s fleet arrives equipped for comfort, treating riders to leather captain’s seats, surround-sound stereo, and in-car ice sculpting lesson. Drivers bring the day full circle at the end of the tour, dropping guests off at their original pick-up location.