All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
In today's workplace, sleeveless, bicep-broadcasting business suits are a common sight, and deal-closing golf games are eschewed in favor of sweat-slicked cage matches. Get in shape to vault over the corporate ladder with today's Groupon: for $39, you get one month of fitness classes at Tacoma Fitness BootCamp (a $247 value). Nineteen weekly classes are scheduled as follows:
- Monday: 6 a.m., 9: 15 a.m., 5:15 p.m., 6 p.m., and 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6 a.m., 9: 15 a.m., 5:15 p.m., 6 p.m., and 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m., 9:15 a.m., 5:15 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m.
With weekly personal-training sessions, nutritional counseling, and careful exercise guidance, the trainers at Tacoma Fitness BootCamp do everything possible to hold weight losers accountable and motivated without forcibly inhabiting minds. A gauntlet of challenging and effective exercises will help even the comfiest couch potato carve through extra layers to create the perfectly sculpted french fry within. After completing a regimen of rope pulling, jack jumping, and circular-wall running, those burdened with an extra stomach keg will replace it with a chiseled 24-pack, while baby fat will be banished to the stork nest from whence it came. With a month’s exposure to boot-camp tactics, people of all ages and fitness levels can tone their bodies, slash through excess fat, and increase self-confidence.
Tacoma Fitness BootCamp was founded by successful fitness fanatic and personal trainer Jeff Jowers. Boot camp is designed to melt fat faster than butter on a hot sidewalk and flatten abs like a spatula getting run over by a road roller. Call ahead to schedule your first session.
Google Mappers give Jowers Training Systems a five-star average:
- In only a month, I had visible results and received compliments from people I hadn't seen in a while and people who I work with on a daily basis. On top of that, I felt stronger and healthier. – Google Mappers reviewer on July 23, 2009
- Very personal, very motivating, very different than any training I've ever had. This is a personal trainer that cares about your success and knows what he's doing. He's results driven and I am so glad I found him~ I will never need another trainer! – Google Mappers reviewer on June 26, 2009
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate membership by 9/30/11, membership expires 1 month from activation date. Reservation required. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grit City Fitness and Performance
Sunlight pours onto the exposed-brick walls of the Grit City Fitness and Performance private training facility, where exercise rings dangle from the ceiling and colorful weights line the shelves. Throughout the week, the facility is a flurry of motion as students of all ages and fitness levels undergo high-intensity exercise routines as well as personal- and team-training sessions. Personal-training sessions adhere to the specialty program designed by certified personal trainer and fitness aficionado Jeff Jowers, who combines fat-burning exercises with nutritional guidance to banish unwanted pounds more efficiently than traditional workouts or covering yourself in helium balloons. In team-training sessions, Jowers and his staff bring the same level of intensity, adding an element of teamwork that encourages all students to celebrate each other's successes, work harder to achieve goals, and hit new personal records.